Canada Drives is a young, dynamic, and fast-growing company. We work with dealerships and finance partners across Canada to ensure that every customer, regardless of their credit history, has access to the auto financing they need.
We have been recognized as the fastest-growing company in Canada by PROFIT 500 and the winner of Entrepreneur of the Year in 2016 by the Ernst & Young Pacific Division fintech category award. We are also known to be among the largest advertisers on Facebook and the leading provider of consumer auto-financing in Canada. Over 25% of all non-prime automotive deals financed in Canada originate through Canada Drives.
The Opportunity -QA Analyst
We are pioneering something new and remarkable. We are revolutionizing the way we operate through the Salesforce platform and are building a unique and highly professional team to design and develop our future state capabilities. We will be adopting most of the Salesforce products such as Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud, Communities, Wave Analytics, and more, and anticipating a high degree of automation and integration with many cutting-edge technologies in this industry.
This large number of new capabilities and changes will demand a very sophisticated testing strategy and execution ensuring a high-quality development output as well as non-disruption of the current business solutions. The QA Analyst will be responsible for the planning and execution of several business scenarios covering different testing cycles such as Quality Assurance, Integrated, performance and regression testing.
You will have the opportunity to transform the way we test Salesforce streamlining processes, tools and increasing dramatically the level of testing automation.
What you'll be doing:
- The QA Analyst oversees the planning and execution of testing scenarios
- Track and control the testing execution in tools such as Jira and Testrail
- Manage the testing documentation such as Testing Scenarios and Scripts
- Report testing execution progress and status
- Document defects and bugs details and collaborate with Developers and Functional Analysts to resolve issues quickly
- Provides testing guidelines and expertise and actively contribute to the continuous improvement of testing strategy and methods
- Foresee the automation of most of the testing scenarios reducing dramatically the testing effort
- Adopt the Agile principles and methods and participate in the release and sprints planning and execution
- Evaluate data from multiple sources to confirm testing results are reliable and accurate, especially in reports and data integrations between systems
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks and adhere to project schedules
- Support different user communities in their testing cycles such as User Acceptance and Regression Test
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business
- 3 years of experience in quality assurance, test planning, and test execution
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycles and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in working with System Integrators and Service Providers
- Experience in working with requirements and defects tracking applications such as JIRA
- Experience working with CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Knowledge/Work Experience in Test Automation using Selenium Web driver
- Experience in programming in Python/JAVA.
- Experience with financial industries