IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a QA Analyst (Automation) to join our client in Richmond, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Long term contracts
- Competitive rates
- Work-life balance
- Test case design and execution
- Preparing Requirement Traceability Matrix and reports
- Requirement Analysis, Design, Development of Test Scenarios and Test Scripts
- Create & maintain automation scripts reusing the automation framework. Utilize shift-left testing principles
- Work within a continuous integration/continuous delivery processes
- Query and process test data
- Work within agile software development practices
- Collaborate with multiple teams and product areas, reporting to management
- Coordinate resources
- Establish quality gates
- Prepare Test Strategy, Estimations, Test Design, Test Execution Plan, Defect Management and Triage, RCA analysis, Metrics & Risk Management. Automation scripting and testing (UI automation / Performance / API testing / CICD)
- Provide leadership to enable high performing teams
- Enforce QA standards and provide strategic improvement recommendations
- Mentor junior staff
Top Skills Required
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) or equivalent
- Minimum of 9 years' working experience in IT, System Analysis or Dev, or equivalent
- Experience leading teams of 5+ members
- Hands-on experience with Test Automation, minimum of 5 years
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure, and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.