IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Python Developer to join our client in the Lower Mainland.
Why work with our client?
- Organization offering an environment with 160+ custom built in-house applications
- Offers the opportunity to put your problem-solving skills to work and solve complex multi-tiered application issues
- Contractors opinions are highly-valued and this client has a proven track-record of offering long term contracts with multiple extensions
- Strong Python development skills (2+ years’ experience with Python)
- Recent experience designing and coding python applications using 3.x and 2.x versions.
- Strong Oracle PL/SQL or SQL Server (T-SQL) skills and experience (PL/SQL preferred)
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle and an understanding of how to structure python to maximize code reuse
- Experience with Unit Testing tools (nUnit, etc.)
- Ability to analyze and interpret business requirements effectively
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt and work well in a team development environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to write clear documentation to be used by other developers and business analysts
- Ability to interact with business users and business analysts
Top Skills Required
- 5+ years of experience as a developer
- Minimum 2-3 years of Python development
- Experience with Oracle database development, can develop stored procedures, triggers, functions, etc
Why work with us?
- IT/IQ has consistently been one of the top three vendor’s year over year since 2010
- We provide excellent access to key hiring managers, which other agencies may not have access to
- When hiring managers are reviewing resumes, they will review the resumes from the agencies that have previously proven themselves and can be trusted
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.
Keywords: ITIQ IT-IQ
Posted: December 12, 2018
Closes: February 10, 2019