is one of the world's leading professional services firms. Our purpose is to future proof our cities and environments.
We have over 48,000 team members across the globe. In Canada, our 8,000+ people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transportation networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future.
The excellence we bring to our work and to our workplace has been recognized far and wide. We're among the LinkedIn Top 25 Companies two years in a row, one of the Top 100 Sustainable Companies in the World (and among the Top 10 in Canada), and we earned Platinum Elite Recognition through our participation in more than half of Canada's Top 100 Infrastructure Projects .
•We value our people and our reputation
•We are locally dedicated with international scale
•We are future focused and challenge the status quo
•We foster collaboration in everything we do
•We have an empowering culture and hold ourselves accountable THORNHILL, EDMONTON, VANCOUVER or CALGARY
Do you enjoy the strategy, creativity and pursuit involved in generating winning bids and proposals? If you are seeking a winning team to make valuable contributions to future awards, consider joining WSP! We are seeking a Proposal Coordinator to join our Infrastructure group, located in one of our following offices Thornhill, Edmonton, Vancouver or Calgary. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with ensuring that proposals are delivered to a high standard and in a timely manner for Senior Managers working on a wide range of projects including water, urban planning and landscape architecture, municipal engineering and land development. To be chosen for this role, you must have prior experience in proposal development and effective written and verbal communication skills. A high level of attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines are both important keys to success in this role. RESPONSIBILITIES
• On all proposals, develop a proposal outline document, schedule/facilitate contributions of all parties, ensure RFP compliance, draft standard proposal sections, facilitate reviews, and perform quality control on final document;
• Participate in proposal strategy and review meetings. Where several disciplines are involved in a submission, coordinate the information of the various disciplines in such a manner that the submission has a uniform and coherent appearance;
• Write various proposal sections, including executive summaries, project descriptions (qualification summaries), matrices and CVs as required;
• Where appropriate, work with the graphic designer to conceptualize and integrate graphics to convey proposed solutions;
• Assist with managing, monitoring and maintaining the proposal database, files, and systems through appropriate information management systems. Keep accurate records on proposals in progress, completed, wins, losses, etc.; and
• Other duties as assigned/required. QUALIFICATIONS
• 3 to 5 years of experience in proposal development or similar environment. Candidates with previous experience working in Engineering Consulting or Professional Services firms are preferred;
• A self-motivated team member, who demonstrates initiative to go above and beyond the task at hand, can effectively multitask and who is capable of handling shifting priorities within a demanding deadline-orientated environment;
• Ability to work in a team environment, working towards common goals and objectives;
• Flexibility to work overtime to meet proposal deadlines as required;
• Strong English language and writing skills - including attention to detail and ability to proofread and edit material, as well as an aptitude for understanding technical terminology; and
• Strong computer skills: Proficiency in MS Office; Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Photoshop is desirable. #LI-KS
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).
WSP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
WSP is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
WSP does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. For more information please READ THE FULL POLICY .
WSP Canada Inc.
Construction, Mining and Trades