Conveyancing Job Description - Kamloops, BC
Excel Personnel has been retained to hire our client’s next Property Management - Conveyancing Clerk Secretary Full time to join their growing company in the Kamloops Region,.
Our client’s office is always expanding and are seeking to add to their team a Real Estate Conveyancer to support their growing agency’s front end/conveyancing team.
The Real Estate Conveyancers’ responsibilities will include:
- processing real estate transactions,
- coordinating conveyancing instructions with law offices,
- responding to phone calls and emails as well as general office administration.
- Are you the Right Fit Candidate that we are seeking?
- Are you highly organized,
- Are you a social butterfly and willing to work in a fast paced environment.
- As and outstanding Real Estate Conveyancer you are adamant that you keep the office running smoothly and fill in by helping other members of the amazing administrative team.
- Your past experience in the real estate or legal profession will be a strong asset to our client.
- Greeting clients in a professional manner
- Assisting with closing processes
- Responding to agent inquiries
- Answering telephone and email inquiries
- Processing new real estate sales and listings
- Preparing documentation including but not limited to conveyancing instructions
Other duties as assigned Real Estate Conveyancing Requirements:
- Conveyancing experience a strong asset
- Salary is commensurate with Experience however, a starting point will be $50,000.00 per annum
- Strong knowledge and working experience with Word Excel, Autoload, Webforms, and Transaction desk will be a great asset, or have highly skilled computer skills to pick up new programs as presented
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem solving skillset
- Able to work independently and as part of our administrative team
- Real Estate Administrative experience an asset
Only those legally permitted to work in Canada need apply
To APPLY submit your resume in Word Format at www.excel.bc.ca under opportunities and hit the Apply Now button and upload your resume directly to the job http://excel.bc.ca/opportunities/job/4847 so our recruiters can view your interest. Contact Karen Watt TF: 1-877-374-3853 or 250-374-3853 or email: email@example.com
Excel Personnel has been hiring Great People for Exceptional Companies since 1992 in Northern, Central and Southern BC.
Excel Personnel provides Permanent, Temporary, Contract Staffing Solutions, Payrolling Services and Executive Search Services for companies that do not have an HR professional onsite and for those that do, that wish to outsource while they continue with their in house hiring practices.