Our client is seeking a Project Manager to play a key role in driving a large ERP transformation project with Workday. As the Workday Project Manager, you will lead a large HCM implementation. You will be a core leader for the end-to-end rollout of future-state solution, including design, build, implementation, change management, and training.
- Serve as project lead for the global roll-out of Workday HCM, time reporting, recruiting and learning management.
- Guides project team made up of diverse stakeholders, ensuring a high level of engagement and communication.
- Supports the HR team and external vendor project manager through requirements, design, build, testing and implementation.
- Builds relationships and influences individuals within and outside the HR and other functions.
- Prepares and presents to all levels of leadership and staff, including executive leadership.
- Develops and drives change management activities throughout the course of engagement.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of project management documentation (e.g. project charter, project schedule, project plan).
- Communicates and partners with stakeholders across the organization to deliver project on-time and on-budget.
- Identifies, assesses and manages key decisions and issues that may impact the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Project Management, or related degree or equivalent.
- 10+ years of project management experience, including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing out projects large global projects.
- Key leadership positions on multiple successful Workday HCM implementations.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend/implement response strategies.
- Strong oral communication skills and ability to present to a variety of target audiences.
- Ability to work well cross-functionally, rapidly gain an understanding of applications, manage multiple projects with changing priorities and initiate projects with minimal guidance.
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced environment.
- Cross-functional experience working across a variety of functions at a variety of levels.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines, prioritize workflow and adjust to frequent workload fluctuations.
About Our Client
- Large, complex enterprise environment
- Embarking on large ERP transformation project
- Exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of a Workday implementation
- Education sector
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.
Keywords: ITIQ IT-IQ