Job Title: Project Manager
Job type: Permanent, fulltime
Salary: $ 28.85 per hour
Company: Oshio College of Acupuncture and Herbology
Location: 3491 Saanich Rd Victoria, BC V8X 1W8
Oshio College was established in Victoria, BC, Canada in 1999. Oshio College is Victoria’s oldest and most well-established college of traditional Chinese medicine. We offer an authentic traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) education. Our teachers provide high-quality instruction with many years of experience in working as doctors in clinics and hospitals as well as teaching in TCM universities and colleges in China and Canada.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead various projects. This role will have you leading development and implementation phases of several projects or programs in the institution. You’ll use your excellent project management skills to organize ideas into action, monitor progress on activities, timelines, and budgets, exercising your creative problem solving and people skills to ensure all deliverables are accounted for.
Main job duties:
- Identify student learning path and academic target demands, work out related procedures and implement the procedures
- Analyze current program operations, improve, and implement operations related to contracting, program planning, and administrative processes
- Manage the standard procedures and information in related to answer students’ inquiry for learning programs, entrance requirements, curriculum etc.
- Collect information and prepare periodic reports in related to new programs, admission requirements, cost analysis, etc.
- Coordinate and plan student accommodation and relocation, and organizes college and university information seminars and education fairs
- Liaise with business representatives from schools, colleges and universities on comprehensive matter relating to students’ enrollment and participation in academic programs
- Carry out office administrative activities associated with admissions to school, colleges, and universities across Canada
- Providing effective and professional written and oral communication with all prospective students
- Establish work priorities and schedule, and supervise work office support staffs
- Monitor the application process to ensure efficiency, and supervise data entry staff
- Assist in preparation of annual, monthly, and quarterly operating budget and maintain budgetary controls
Skills and Qualifications:
- Completion of high school is required. A degree in business administration, economics, or related fields is an asset.
- At least 2 years of related experience.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, with strong analytical skills.
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to change priorities/duties
- Works effectively under time pressure to meet deadlines, balance work priorities and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Computer proficiency and Microsoft Office.
- English is the working language.
To apply, send your resumes by email only. Our email address is email@example.com. Strictly no phone calls or walk-ins. We thank all interested applicants, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Education and Training