Our client has major projects kicking off and is looking to add a Project Manager to their team to lead projects within the larger program
- 6-month contract Project Manager/Scrum Master role
- Complex high-profile program with enterprise wide reach
- Enterprise organization with a global footprint located in downtown Vancouver
What & Why:
You should have experience with custom development SDLC projects as well as COTS implementations and would be ideal if you had vendor management experience. This project is very fast paced and will require someone with excellent communication and organizational skills as it can be quite ambiguous at times. You should have experience in delivering both waterfall and agile projects as the organization is not set on one methodology. This program is very high profile and there is definite room for advancement within the organization. They have a cloud first technology strategy so it’s a great opportunity to grow your knowledge base within the cloud space.
This client has a global presence and is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands. They are well known for their corporate culture and have recently won major awards for their accomplishments in 2019. 2020 is shaping up to be the largest year of their 20+ year history with major investment in technology as well as an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5+years in IT; 3+ years of project management experience; retail experience preferred.
- At least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master
- Must Have: Experience with cloud technologies AWS
- Experience working with both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in managing $500k+ budgets.
- Ability to successfully manage teams with competing priorities within deadlines in a complex and rapidly evolving organization.
- Proven experience with enterprise systems (ERP) and application implementation.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrated experience of technology tools such as Jira, Confluence, ServiceNow, Sharepoint.
- Desired: Working experience with Anaplan
- Desired: Agile certifications (ACP, CSM, CSPO, CSP, CDAP, PSM/PSPO, SAFe)
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology