6-month contract Project Manager role managing the reporting projects for two high profile geographies.
- 6 month contract Project Manager role
- Working with a wide variety of technology and business stakeholders
- Full remote on boarding capability
What & Why:
Our client is making significant investment into analytics and are looking to add a contract project manager to their team. You will be responsible for the delivery of the APAC and EMEA reporting projects. You will be collaborating with the BA to ensure that both projects have a robust backlog in Jira that is being continually prioritized with our business partners. You will also be responsible for financials, resource planning, status reporting. It should be noted that you will be facilitating calls that can take place at night (5-8 p.m.) periodically with the APAC & EMEA business teams due to time zone differences. You will be partnering with the Program Manager that is overseeing Global Store Reporting
This client has a global presence and is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands. They are well known for their corporate culture and have recently won major awards for their accomplishments in 2019. 2020 is shaping up to be the largest year of their 20+ year history with major investment in technology as well as an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 8+ years of experience running large scale IT projects
- Experience managing business intelligence/analytics projects
- Experience delivering solutions in an enterprise organization
- Familiarity with IT SDLC processes, (waterfall and agile) and compliance requirements such as PCI and SOX
- Daily project management throughout the project life cycle; inception, analysis, design, develop, test, deploy and closure
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of project status throughout its life cycle
- Planning the overall project and monitoring the progress
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology