Paladin Security is a leading security systems integrator based in BC, with offices all across Canada. We are looking for team-oriented, customer-focused individuals to join our organization.
The Project Manager will work closely with clients to design, scope, and build highly complex projects using the latest technology from the best vendors. Though based in Vancouver, some travel throughout the Lower Mainland may be required for this role.
- Deliver projects on time, within scope and budget
- Maintain the highest quality delivery for our clients
- Provide accurate financial reports for project performance and targets, including cost and revenue forecasting, accruals, billing, receivables and payables management, and working capital management
- Develop and manage schedules, resource plans, procurement, project commissioning, and risk mitigation strategies
- Control costs and maximize productivity through the implementation of best practices and standard processes
- Effectively manage and maintain all written and verbal project communications, both formal and informal
- Maintain client satisfaction and promptly resolve any concerns
- Develop relationships with subcontractors to build a pool of resources; manage selection of subcontracts for projects, where required
- Proactively assess risks; ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- Develop customer relationships supporting further business development
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Project Manager in the construction/security industry
- Post-secondary education from an engineering technology program
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office and project software
- Able to work independently, manage time effectively, and work with multiple deadlines
- PMP certification would be considered an asset
About Paladin Security
Paladin Security has the highest pre-employment standards in the security industry. In fact, a large part of our clients' satisfaction is derived from the people we attract and retain over the long...