Job Title: Project Manager
Requisition ID: R012918
Job Description: Who we are:
Demonware is a member of the Activision family of studios. We run every part of the players' online experience, from logging in to matchmaking to climbing the leaderboards, for popular video game franchises such as Call of Duty, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Crash Bandicoot and Skylanders.
The work we do together every day impacts almost half a billion players around the world. We solve big company challenges with a small company feel. We are technology-driven with a culture of openness. This means collaborating to solve interesting challenges, enjoying the freedom to talk to anyone, and always feeling respected. We take the work seriously; ourselves, not so much.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager
and you'll be joining our Game Services Department at Demonware. You'll work closely with the game development studios that produce AAA blockbuster titles including Call of Duty®. Your job will involve managing projects, risks and resources for delivering new online services that can handle millions of concurrently connected users. Your responsibilities:
- Manage technical projects involving development and production of key initiatives that power Activision titles.
- Build customer relationships and work with different stakeholders with different business and technical needs.
- Have a level of technical understanding to be able to hold your own in high-level technical conversations, and represent your teams to customers and partners.
- Ensure teams' roadmaps are on track by managing risks and escalating when necessary.
- Own scheduling projects, keeping teams on-task, projecting milestones & deliverables.
Nice to have:
- 3+ years PM experience in a similar role
- Expert at technical resource management
- Exposure to technical projects involving multiple teams is required
- Strong time management skills with ability to focus on priorities & risk assessment
- Organized self-starter willing to assume responsibility for all aspects of projects under their supervision
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and be able to rework complex project plans at short notice due to changes in scope
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Positive, professional attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- A willingness and ability to learn is essential
- Ability to coach high performing teams
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
What Demonware Offers:
- Scrum Master AND/OR PMP or PRINCE2 qualification
- Experience with OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of products
Relocation Support, generous paid vacation, RRSP matching program and top-tier medical, dental and life insurance coverage for you and your dependents and perks.
Management and Executive