IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Project Manager to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop processes and templates for regular status reports to management, executive leadership, and other stakeholders as required.
- Manage the delivery of multiple internal or external projects concurrently, ensuring the projects are delivered on time, on budget, within scope, and meeting the expected level of quality. This includes providing direction to and managing the work effort of project resources.
- Ensure client (internal or external) expectations are clearly translated to the project team, actioned, documented and managed throughout the project; must prioritize, triage, push back and expedite items and issues as required.
- Create and maintain a regular occurrence of required meetings, status calls and status reporting.
Top Skills Required
- 7 years’ experience in a project management capacity with a good understanding of end-to-end project life cycle in an agile/waterfall set up.
- Familiarity with different project management methodologies, such as waterfall, Agile or Scrum.
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as JIRA.
- Experience with CRM/ERP Implementations.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.