As the Project Manager you'll be responsible for the smooth functioning of day-to-day operations to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. Working independently or with direction from the team, , you'll implement the project plan and schedule, ensure safety and quality control, and delegate work to project team, contractors, and trades people.
Join Ledcor Technical Services in Vancouver or Calgary today!
• Develops and maintains the project schedule in conjunction with project team to meet milestones and completion dates.
• Facilitates project meetings with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and support the project's ongoing progression.
• Develops project status reporting on schedule, cost , quality and risk for internal and external stakeholders.
• Assist the design manager with oversight of the design team and man a ge progress towards key milestones and deliverables.
• Oversees and tracks the project deliverables, including drawings, constructability reviews, permits, and as-builts to completion.
• Works with project team to identify and manage opportunities and risks to achieve the best possible impact on schedule and financial targets.
• Maintains, tracks, and reports financial aspects of project including forecasts and billings.
Additional Information: Company Description
• 5+ years of related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience.
• Previous experience as a Project Manager or in a similar direct managerial / supervisory role.
• Completed post-secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline an asset.
• Comprehensive k no w l e dg e o f con s tr u c t i on doc u m en t s , d r a w i n g s, spec i f i ca t i ons, cu r r ent cons tr u c t i on p r ac t i ces a n d m e t hodo l o g y .
• D e m ons t r a t ed n e g o t i a t i on /m an a g e m ent s k ill s.
• A b ili t y t o p l an and m an a g e t o a p r o j e c t schedu l e.
• U nde r s t and i n g o f c ons t r uc t i on co s t s a n d bu d g e t s .
• A b ili t y t o c o m m un i ca t e c l ea r l y and co ll abo r a t e w i t h m u l t i p l e s t a k eho l de r s , an t i c i pa t e s t a k eho l der need s , and p r oac t i v e l y i den t i f y so l u t i on s .
• C apab l e o f i den t i f y i ng c o ns tr u c t ab ili t y i ssues i n m ode r a t e l y co m p l ex s i t ua t i ons and c r ea t i ng so l u t i ons i n t he con s tr u c ti on p l an and schedu l e .
• A b ili t y t o m o t i v a t e, coach and g u i de o t her t e a m m e m be r s .
• S tr o n g o r g an i z a t i onal and p l ann i ng s k ill s and t he ab ili t y t o m an a g e m u l t i p l e p r i o r i t i e s
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!Employment Equity
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging. Date Posted
Apr 26, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada