Project Manager Company:
Coast Capital SavingsFederal Credit Union Location:
British Columbia (CA-BC),[[filter1]] Job Type:
Full Time Together, we help empower you to achieve what's important in your life. What's the job?
Passionate about projects? Like rolling up your sleeves and getting into it? If so, we are looking for an exceptional Project Manager to join our team based in Surrey. Our Enterprise Project Management Office manages projects that have an impact on all areas of the business (Retail, Commercial, Operations, Marketing, IT, etc.). A successful Project Manager needs to do it all and on time, on budget, within scope, while maintaining governance. Join us in supporting the achievement of business strategies through planning and managing complex projects and working with various business units. What you'll get to do:
• Effectively manage multiple projects of varying complexity within set timelines. With your negotiation and mediation skills pertaining to planning, budgeting, issue resolution, resource acquisition and management, you'll knock it out of the park.
• Be on the lookout and able to identify and proactively manage risks and issues.
• Determine project structure, identify required skills, knowledge, abilities, as well as define roles and responsibilities of project team members. You'll even get to develop related project documentations.
• Manage project plans: tracking, monitoring, and communicating project progress, requirements, quality measures, controlling of scope, and change control processes. Projects range in size from $500K to $10 million plus in size.
• Motivate and manage diverse project teams (internal & external) and situations to ensure successful completion of assigned projects on time and on budget.
• Coach, motivate and develop team members using you top notch leadership skills. Your ability to work with all levels of management and staff will be critical.
• Be able to keep everyone in the loop by effectively communicating project objectives, requirements, expectations, concepts, and progress to the team, project sponsor, steering committee, senior management and stakeholders as required. Who are we looking for?
• A Bachelor's Degree, PMP certification or Prince II preferred or equivalent experience
• 5 + years Project Management experience working on projects of a variety in size
• IT Project Management would be an asset
• Passionate about working on the project itself versus managing other project managers
• Process improvement, application, implementation, project and software development experience
• Ensuring that governance is maintained for all projects
• Proficiency in defining project scope, objectives and deliverables
• Proven experience proactively identifying and managing project risks and issues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including project charters
Why join Coast Capital Savings?
So much to brag about.
• We have great products, great people and a great attitude.
• We have great benefits, a cool atmosphere and we're progressive thinkers.
• We offer many opportunities for our employees to grow their careers in every direction of the finance industry.
• We have inspiring leaders who help employees develop their talents and encourage them to be their fabulous selves.
• Employees have the power to do what's best for the customer. Every day.
• We are a cool place to work, employees enjoy wearing their jeans on Fridays (and Saturdays) and they love being recognized with a high-five.
• We believe in being a good corporate citizen and that's why we invest in our local communities every day by donating our time, money and expertise.
• We have a company culture where we take business seriously. Ourselves, not so much.
Does this position inspire you? If so, apply on-line today at Coast Capital Savings
At Coast Capital, we value diversity, equity and inclusion. We're not all the same and we like it that way. We don't just accept differences - we celebrate, support, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our members, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe, the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.