Project Manager – Structural Steel
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000 per annum
Location: Vancouver, BC
Industry: Steel Construction
Are you a project manager looking to advance your career in the industry? If so we want to hear from you! Our client, a large structural steel company is looking to add a Project Manager to join their team.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Eric Williams at (604) 689-8687 extension 241 for more information.
The size and scope of the projects has dramatically increased over the last 8-10 years and this company wants to continue to grow more business into other Canadian provinces. Given the continued construction boom in BC which will soon be boosted by more BC infrastructure projects, you cannot help but grow with this client.
Working closely with general contractors, developers, architects and owners, my client is a major player in steel detailing, fabrication and erection. They are a true BC born and bred company with their initial contracts being signed over 25 years ago. Their major fabrication and distribution facility is located here in BC and they will then complete projects across the Lower Mainland and BC, Alberta and even Ontario.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing projects through to completion
• Attend preconstruction and construction site meetings
• Manage site instructions, change orders and RFI’s throughout the project
• Provide professional / technical support and advice to field supervisors
• Work with engineers and other professional employees
• 3-5 years of project management experience with structural steel projects
• Ability to read and interpret design drawings, shop drawings, and construction sketches
• Previous experience in steel fabrication or steel erection is required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• Salary: $70,000 – $80,000 per annum
• Vacation: 2-3 weeks
• Full extended health benefits including dental and vision
• Pension contributions
• Education & tuition reimbursement
• Cool team building events including summer BBQ’s, & appreciation events
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: [email protected], or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Eric Williams at (604) 689-8687 ext. 241 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
RELATED INFORMATION & JOBS:
Further job opportunities and construction news: Follow me on LinkedIn https://ca.linkedin.com/in/ewilliams15
About Impact Recruitment Inc.
Impact Recruitment is Western Canada's top specialized Recruitment Firm. With the ability to service every position within an organization, Impact is the ideal partner for your growing company.