Project Manager / Steel Construction: Harvey 1947
Our company has an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced, Project Manager for Steel Construction, to join our team. We actively ensure that our employees are happy, safe and healthy while on-the-job, and offer a challenging environment that rewards hard work and loyalty. Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere, our professional team maintain a firm commitment to achieving client satisfaction.
In this senior role, you will be responsible for overseeing all areas of a project, including: Project planning, estimating and cost control, time management, quality assurance, contract administration, and safety management.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Ensure projects are completed according to schedule, and within budgetary and quality guidelines;
- Oversee project planning, budgeting, and identification of needed resources;
- Review drawings, specifications and engineering details;
- Supervise and coordinate each project by liaising with relevant stakeholders to ensure all procedures and policies are met;
- Optimize use of resources for cost efficiency;
- Finalize project work plans and make revisions, as needed;
- Hold regular status meetings with stakeholder to monitor progress and discuss any concerns;
- Maintain billing and daily reporting.
- Must have at least 5 to10 years of steel construction and project management working experience.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of production, drafting and estimating activities.
- A PMP designation is an asset.
- You will do well in this role if you have a high attention to detail and can multi-task effectively.
- The ability to take initiative and operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment is essential.
- Working alongside a professional team, you will use your strong communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders, including, but not limited to, the production manager, purchaser, accountant and site superintendent.
- With a professional and approachable demeanor, the ability to build strong client relationships is imperative for success in this role.
- Must have a strong financial acumen, and you will have proven ability to develop budgets, and keep projects operating within them.
- As an expert planner and coordinator, you will be given the freedom, flexibility and autonomy to run your own show.
This is a fulltime position.
Salary of $100,000 plus per year, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical and dental.
- Performance - based bonuses.
- Provision of a company cell phone.
- Opportunities, for career advancement.
Posted: November 27, 2016
Closes:January 26, 2017