Project Manager, Professional ServicesCityView - Remote
The primary function of the Project Manager (PM) is to assist the Company in exceeding the expectations of new and existing customers from concept to delivery and installation.
The PM will act as the first point of contact for customers concerning their individual projects as well as ongoing business requirements. An ideal candidate would have experience with direct customer contact, be a problem solver and a track record of navigating through complex projects while creating strong relationships internally and externally. If you are a person who wants to work for a values-based company with a solid growth plan; this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.Key Duties and Responsibilities
Experience and Education
- Lead all aspects of the project delivery, including managing the scope of the project and changes to the project deliverables, while ensuring customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Effective communicator (Through presentations and in writing)
- Provide team leadership; priority setting, decision making and problem solving
- Resolve project issues and/or delays to reduce the impact on the client and ensure timely implementation.
- Negotiate modifications and / or trade offs to project scope or delivery dates with client, based on project deliverables, contingencies and predefined acceptance criteria.
- Explain implications of changes to project scope and / or objectives to client and management to ensure changes are understood and approved.
- Analyze and recommend process improvements.
- Manage customer expectations while providing exceptional customer service.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, or Information systems preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of direct project management experience.
- Strong problem solving skills. Must be able to analyze information to make independent decisions quickly and effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience negotiating resources and deliverables within a matrix organization.
- PMP designation is considered an asset.
- Experience with of local government software implementations.
Customer Service and Support Management and Executive