Project Manager – Multi-Tower Community Development in Vancouver
Salary: $110,000 – $130,000
Location: Vancouver, BC
Industry: Construction and Development
Our developer-builder Client is hoping to add a skilled Project Manager to assist their Director in the delivery of an ongoing multi-tower project in Vancouver. Construction is well underway and now the management team needs to grow to ensure the project stays on track. This challenging and stunning project will be a point of pride in your career!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com
, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Mark Fedyshen at 604-689-8687 ext. 248
for more information.
- This company builds some of the mostly architecturally aggressive projects in the local area
- They have many project is permitting and design development
- This means there are many upcoming projects to keep you busy and engaged for years to come
- There are future opportunities to work on projects across Western Canada
You will be the second in command on a well large community development involving multiple towers, low-rise and amenity buildings. As you prove your skills, you will be trusted with more and more duties from the Director’s current workload. As the project is ongoing, you will help finalize the remaining scopes of work and contract and take control of the change management process. Ideally you will take over the control of the project budgets and keep the project schedule updated. You will also run the many weekly site meeting and follow-up to ensure all issue raised are dealt with efficiently.
- 7+ years as a Project Manager on large scale construction projects (Ideally residential towers)
- A history of start-to-finish experience on projects with values greater than $20M
- A leader’s mentality and the willingness to take ownership of a task/project
- Assets: Construction/Engineering related diploma or degree
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary: $110,000 – $130,000
- Vacation: 3 weeks
- Car allowance
- Extended medical, dental, paramedical
- Split premiums (family and single plans roughly $100 & $50/month respectively)
RELATED INFORMATION & JOBS:
- Construction Jobs - http://www.impactrecruitment.ca/building-jobs/
- Further job opportunities and construction news: Follow me on Twitter - @MarkFedRecruits
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.