6-month contract Project Manager role working with the marketing team of an enterprise organization managing data integration projects.
- 6-month contract Project Manager role
- Managing data integration projects within Marketing
- Enterprise client located in downtown Vancouver
What & Why:
Our client is making significant investment into their marketing technologies team and are looking to add a contract project manager to their team. Your core focus will be on managing customer data integration points which includes; integration with new vendors, integration with internal platforms such as customer data platforms, email server and paid media platforms. You will also be focused on the enhancements to the data infrastructure for the above. You will be responsible for the full project management lifecycle of the associated initiatives.
Our client is a global retail leader and a true Vancouver success story. They are known for their work life balance and encouragement of a healthy lifestyle. 2018 was one of their most successful years in their 20-year history which has led to them embarking on a number of large scale global growth initiatives for 2019. They are located close to rapid transit downtown.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5+ years of relevant experience running medium to large scale IT projects/programs
- Five years of experience in Marketing Technology including any Customer Data Platform, ESP, SEO, Analytics.
- Working on strategy and execution planning with the marketing team data infrastructure enhancements to support mid to large size projects
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle; inception, analysis, design, develop, test, deploy and closure
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.