6 - 12 month contract Project Manager role focused on the implementation of a Learning Management System for an iconic organisation.
- 6 – 12 month contract
- LMS implementation project
- Global retail success story
What & Why:
Our client is embarking on numerous exciting HR system projects for 2021 and they are looking for a Project Manager to lead a critical Learning Management System implementation. Focussing on HR systems and HR users, this consultant will leverage their domain experience on HR systems to work closely with technical teams and business stakeholders from across the enterprise to ensure that project plans are in place and managed to execution.
This client has a global presence and is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands. They are well known for their corporate culture and have recently won major awards for their accomplishments in 2020. 2021 is shaping up to be the largest year of their 20+ year history with major investment in technology as well as an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. This position will be remote work-from-home for the foreseeable future until it is safe to return to a physical workspace. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 3+ years of project management experience with the majority of your career focussing on implementing HR systems and/or Learning Management Systems projects.
- You can ‘speak HR’ and understand the business and data workflows associated with large-scale HR systems.
- Strong experience with agile SDLC processes and projects
- PMP & Scrum Certifications are an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in business/computer science
- Certifications or studies within Human Resources systems are an added bonus
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology