Project Manager, InfrastructureDuration: 6-month contract with renewalsPotential Start: ImmediateLocation: remote to start; Victoria, BC post COVID-19
Are you a Project Manager with strong experience delivering complex infrastructure projects? This is the role for you!
What will you do?
- Lead major infrastructure upgrade projects including readiness assessments, procurement and implementation and change management
What skills do you need?
- Experience with change and release management
- Experience with data center infrastructure projects
- Experience with network components
- Experience with BC health authorities
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.