IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Project Manager (Identity Management) to join our client in the Lower Mainland.
About Our Client
- Enterprise organization undergoing a number of large scale IT transformation initiatives
- Fast paced, collaborative environment
- Centrally located, accessible by public transit
- Facilitate/Lead current state processing mapping sessions with SME to deliver a well-documented current state maps
- Deliver an Identity Management business case, project plans (budget, schedule, risk) with input from Project Team Members and other stakeholders
- Identify and manage organizational change requirements for the project
- Ensure that the project is on time, on budget and on scope
- Control, track and report on project financials (budgeted, planned and spent)
- Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables from the Sponsor and Stakeholders
- Schedule and chair Project Team meetings
- Documents all findings and recommendations
- Submit regular status reports to the PMO, Program Management and Program Steering Committee
- Experience with Identity and Access Management
- Experience working in complex Integrated clinical systems environment
- Minimum 6 years of project management experience running multi stakeholder, complex projects
- PMP certification considered desirable
IT/IQ is a specialized recruitment and consulting firm focusing on connecting our candidates to the best opportunities in the market. Our dedicated recruitment team is structured around four Information Technology skill sets (PMO, Development, Data Management/ERP and Infrastructure) and we are committed to building strong relationships and providing the highest level of service throughout the recruitment journey.
With us, creating opportunities start today.
Posted: September 21, 2016
Closes:November 20, 2016