6-month contract Project Manager role working across the HRIS portfolio of a global enterprise organization
- 6-month contract Project Manager role
- Working across the HRIS portfolio
- Global enterprise organization located in downtown Vancouver
What & Why:
As a result of growth within the people systems area our client is looking to add a project manager to their team to manage a variety of enhancement and capacity initiatives across the portfolio. This team has grown substantially in the past year and this year will be no exception. You will be interfacing heavily with the business as well as the technical teams and vendors. You should have an agile background and be adept at juggling multiple work streams with competing priorities across initiatives.
This client has a global presence and is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands. They are well known for their corporate culture and have recently won major awards for their accomplishments in 2019. 2020 is shaping up to be the largest year of their 20+ year history with major investment in technology as well as an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5-7+ years of project management experience
- Preference for project managers who have experience working within IT and Business/Operational Units
- Familiarity with productivity tools, specifically 0365
- Post-secondary education in computer science or business administration
- PMP certification considered an asset
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology