Our client, a General Contractor is looking an experienced Intermediate to Senior Project Manager to join their team.
• Oversees total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule
• Responsible for overall project performance and reporting in areas including, but not limited to safety, cost/budget, schedule, quality and project status
• Assists the project superintendent and field workforce to establish and maintain our strong safety culture and environmental programs
• Monitors project performance, schedule, costs, equipment, manpower, materials, safety and environment, and quality control
• Interfaces with project team including the client representative, architect representative and subcontractors
• Conducts site tours, including safety inspections
• Lead by example to ensure policies, procedures and standards are adhered to
• Mentors, coaches, supervises and assesses performance of direct reports and other team members
• Actively participates in our mentoring program by acting as a mentor to junior staff
• Oversees project closeout
• Assists in securing new work by participating in estimates, including working with subcontractors and/or participating in proposals and presentations
• Leads negotiation processes with clients and subcontractors
Connect with employer:
About Chorius Executive Search
CHORIUS is a Vancouver BC based Executive Search & Management Consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the small, mid-sized and large businesses.
We assist Executives to make distinctive...