Electrical Project Manager/Estimator
Salary: $95,000 – $110,000
Industry: Electrical Contracting
Our industry leading client in Electrical Contracting is expanding and looking to add a Project Manager/Estimator to their team. The company works on high value; notable projects offer a tremendous growth opportunity. If you have experience as an Electrical Project Manager, apply today!
If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Eric Williams at 604-689-8687 ext. 241 for more information.
• Our client has a successful 70+ year history within the Vancouver Electrical Contracting industry.
• They specialize in high value ICI and Multi-Family Residential projects.
• You will be able to grow your experience with challenging projects and work with the best general contractors in the industry.
• This is an industry leading company, with long tenured employees. Their employees are their greatest asset.
• They have some of the industry’s top talent. This is an opportunity to learn from an incredible team
• This role has the potential to lead to outstanding growth opportunities. As many Sr. level employees are reaching retirement they will be looking to promote from within.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
• Estimating and managing commercial, light industrial and high-rise projects from $150k - $20M
• Developing and maintain project schedule and ensure accurate forecasts are maintained
• Managing permits, RFI’s, change orders, shop drawings and other documentation
• Working closely with the field team to achieve project performance, budget and schedule targets
• Managing project closeout process & documentation
• 4-6 years of experience as a Project Manager and Estimator in the Electrical Contracting field
• Estimating experience in Commercial, Residential or Institutional projects
• Experience using Accubid or equivalent estimating program
• An electrical trade certificate required, electrical engineering degree preferred
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• Salary: $95,000 - $110,000
• Vacation: 3-4 Weeks
• Excellent RRSP Plan
• Bonus Opportunities
• Extended Medical, Dental and Paramedical
• Vehicle Allowance
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Eric Williams at 604-689-8687 ext. 241 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
About Impact Recruitment Inc.
Impact Recruitment is Western Canada's top specialized Recruitment Firm. With the ability to service every position within an organization, Impact is the ideal partner for your growing company.