Our client is looking for Project Managers to be part of a large ERP transformation and implementation project.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced project manager to lead a multi-year project and utilize skills in change management, project planning, communication, negotiations, and conflict resolutions
- Create project plans, project kick off, functional scope, business process redesign and map out system functions from business requirements.
- Develop and manage budgets, activities, activity time estimating, charts, critical path, tasks lists, resource loads, change control, and risk management reporting.
- Perform fit-gap analysis documentation and presentations.
- Implement and control approved scope changes to ensure that the common and standardized processes are respected.
- Assist in functional system design of the ERP system according to industry best practices and accounting standards requirements.
- Motivate and manage a diverse project team (internal & external) and situations to ensure successful completion of assigned projects on time, on risks, and on budget.
- Effectively manage and communicate project objectives, requirements, expectations, concepts, and progress to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Support and guide the ERP project team through the entire project lifespan, ensuring all stages are well explained, communicated, and key deliverables and milestones are accomplished
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong influencing, coaching, and consultative skills
- Able to mitigate difficult situations, risks, and remain calm under pressure
- Able to bring forth conflicts and achieve consensus on decisions and solutions
- Excellent time management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent relationship building skills, comfortable working across all levels of an organization
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation is desired
About Our Client
- Large, complex enterprise environment
- Embarking on large ERP transformation project
- Exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of a Workday implementation
- Education sector is a bonus
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.
Keywords: ITIQ IT-IQ