9-month contract Project Manager role managing digital workplace tools for an enterprise client located in downtown Vancouver.
- 9-month contract PM role
- High profile project
- Global retail success story
What & Why:
As a result of growth and investment in technology our client is looking to add a contract Project Manager to their team to help manage their digital workplace tools. O365 implementation experience would be most ideal, although other productivity tools would be considered. This is a high-profile project as the entirety of the organization will be impacted. This project requires a people-first project manager that can effectively manage cross-functional stakeholders, guide conversations to ensure alignment & buy-in, clarify priorities and drive decision making.
Our client is a global retail leader and a true Vancouver success story. They are known for their work life balance and encouragement of a healthy lifestyle. 2018 was one of their most successful years in their 20-year history which has led to them embarking on a number of large scale global growth initiatives for 2019. They are located close to rapid transit downtown.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5-7+ years of project management experience
- Preference for project managers who have experience working within IT and Business/Operational Units
- Familiarity with productivity tools, specifically Office 365
- Strong leadership, sound judgement, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Aptitude to learn and manage change
- Post-secondary education in computer science or business administration
- PMP certification considered an asset
- Ability to work outside of core hours – facilitating workshops etc that work with stakeholders in Asia/Europe for example
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology