6-month contract Project Manager role working with an enterprise retail organization implementing inventory management systems
What & Why:
- PM contract role with an enterprise retail organization
- Great team who has delivered consistently for the business
- Full remote work capability
As a result of growth our global enterprise client is looking to add a contract Project Manager to their inventory systems team. We are looking for a professional with strong project management execution skills and relevant experience working with technology teams. Ideally you have 2-3 years of experience delivering projects in agile and waterfall and pragmatic blending of styles to facilitate collaboration and delivery. You will be focused on project execution and delivery with minimal focus on managing the budgets. Experience with retail organizations or inventory movement is considered a plus as is experience implementing Kafka or ELA related projects. This is a very exciting time to join this organization as they look to double in size over the next five years.
This client is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands, a true Vancouver success story who has expanded globally. They are well known for their corporate culture and has won major awards for their accomplishments. They have invested majorly in technology and have had an incredibly successful past few years, including a major strategic acquisition. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19 with a hybrid work model following that, however this role can be fully remote if you would prefer.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 3+ years as a Scrum Master / PM – Experiences in Scrum methodology but at the same time also have exposure to Hybrid delivery.
- Experience in participating in multiple cross functional team delivery where your own team’s deliverables is an integral part of the overall product release.
- Experience with Retail industry and familiar with Inventory movement a plus.
- Experience in implementing Kafka / ELA related projects a plus
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.