6-month contract Project Manager role working with an enterprise organization implementing tools for their enterprise engineering team
What & Why:
- PM contract role with an enterprise retail organization
- Great team who has delivered consistently for the business
- Full remote work capability
As a result of growth our global enterprise client is looking to add a contract Project Manager to their enterprise engineering team. We are looking for a professional with strong project management execution skills and relevant experience working with Engineering teams. They will be driving completion of projects to implement, manage and optimize Enterprise Tools like Gitlab, Splunk and APM. Ideally you have 2-3 years of experience delivering projects in agile and waterfall and pragmatic blending of styles to facilitate collaboration and delivery. You will be focused on project execution and delivery with minimal focus on managing the budgets. Since you be supporting engineering teams and Enterprise Tools, they should have experience delivering projects or supporting Engineering Teams.
This client is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands, a true Vancouver success story who has expanded globally. They are well known for their corporate culture and has won major awards for their accomplishments. They have invested majorly in technology and have had an incredibly successful past few years, including a major strategic acquisition. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19 with a hybrid work model following that, however this role can be fully remote if you would prefer.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 3+ years of software project management experience.
- Experience delivering software products or technical projects from inception to delivery.
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams in engineering and product and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Hands-on experience with practices such as Agile, Lean, Kanban, Waterfall, and extensive experience with pragmatic blending of styles to facilitate collaboration and delivery
- Experience managing and prioritizing projects within the program and working seamlessly with various teams and stakeholders in a matrix organization.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.