12-month contract Project Manager role focused on the HRIS workstream of a global enterprise organization.
What & Why:
- 12-month contract PM role with a high-profile program
- Very engaged stakeholder group
- Global enterprise organization with full remote work
Our client has made a major shift in how they deliver people solutions to their workforce and as such are looking to add a project manager to their team to help with the transition to their new operating model. You will be working closely with stakeholders across people and culture and technology to enable to digital transformation and maturation of the people and culture capabilities. You will be setting up the delivery team for success and removing and mitigating any impediments for them. You ideally have experience delivering projects for people and culture teams. This is an exciting time to join as this team is in hyper-growth mode.
This client is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands, a true Vancouver success story who has expanded globally. They are well known for their corporate culture and has won major awards for their accomplishments. They have invested majorly in technology and have had an incredibly successful past few years, including a major strategic acquisition. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19 with a hybrid work model following that, however this role can be fully remote if you would prefer, but you will have to work in PST hours.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5-7 years of project management experience in Digital HR with preference working for high growth, Fortune 1000 global companies in Retail
- Demonstrated experience leading complex, technology-enabled, transformational change initiatives
- Experience with traditional and agile project management delivery methodologies.
- Experience managing large project budgets including capital and expense costs
- Experience leading projects with Design Thinking methods to optimize employee experience outcomes preferred
- Experience leading organizational change management initiatives (change strategy, stakeholder analysis, change impact assessments, change planning, operating models etc…) preferred
- Advanced ability to work collaboratively with and enroll multiple stakeholders within and outside of People & Culture
- Ability to successfully manage teams with competing priorities within deadlines in a complex and rapidly evolving organization.
- Strong leadership, sound judgement, critical thinking and decision-making skills
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.