We're hiring a Project Manager - Contaminated Sites for our Client in Burnaby, BC.
• You are a P. Eng., P. Geo., P. Ag., or R.P. Bio, with relevant experience conducting contaminated sites investigation and remediation in British Columbia. • You have excellent knowledge of the EMA, CSR and CCME environmental regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines including their application with a wide variety of clients in business and government settings. More importantly, you have a demonstrable history of leading successful projects and exceeding client expectations. • With excellent English written skills, you are able to prepare and review contaminated site reports which meet regulatory and individual client requirements. • Your excellent oral communication skills enable you to effectively communicate program needs and results with clients in both the private and public sectors. • Your 8 plus years of relevant contaminated sites experience with a minimum of 2 years as a Project Manager, provides you with the technical knowledge to lead and coach junior/intermediate team members in the performance of work plans. Lastly, as a natural leader, you have a way of bringing out the best in people.
Project Management Responsibilities include:
• Planning and execution of investigation and remediation projects
• Leading and managing the project team in the execution of the work and effectively managing the project schedule and budget
• Contribute to our Client’s business development efforts by delivering exceptional service and quality work and reports to all clients on time and on budget.
• Meeting with clients and potential clients for the purpose of building strong relationships and developing business.
Please submit your updated resume in a word format.