Project Manager Assistant
Job Location: Vancouver BC
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Western Canada's premier electrical contractors as a Project Manager Assistant. The company offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and provides long term growth potential.
- This company has a strong reputation for success within Western Canada and are planning to replicate this in Ontario.
- They excel in the commercial, and light institutional markets.
- Comfortable taking on challenging projects including design-build and LEED.
- One of the largest electrical contractors in Western Canada with over 1000 employees across multiple offices.
- Responsible for assisting Project Managers in achieving project goals and ensuring the optimal success of each project.
- Assisting in preparing budgets, pricing and costing. Tracking and preparing change orders.
- As the individual progresses in the role they will have the opportunity to manage smaller projects.
- Following up with vendors and taking minutes in meetings.
- 2-5 years of experience in a support position on construction projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask while paying attention to all details of the project.
- $55,000 - $65,000
- 3 weeks of vacation
- 100% company paid extended medical/dental and life insurance
- Employee share program (matching)
- Pension Plan
- Company wide paid vacation from Christmas - New years
- Off every Friday by 1pm
(604) 689-8687 x241
About Impact Recruitment Inc.
Impact Recruitment is Western Canada's top specialized Recruitment Firm. With the ability to service every position within an organization, Impact is the ideal partner for your growing company...