Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Hootsuite Cultural Manifesto
Guru Career Track
B Corporation Certification Who You Are...
You are a Project Manager who understands how to build processes in a fast paced environment. You have significant knowledge of Agile and you have experience in administrating JIRA. Furthermore, you have a strong ability to communicate and understand the needs of business stakeholders. You Have...
You’re Great At...
- A minimum of 1-3 years of project management experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Proactive approach and entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Performing weekly updates of the key project artifacts (project schedule/timeline, status report)
- Assisting in maintenance of change management log, issues list, and risk list
- Assisting in regular evaluation of workflow and data flow processes and in making improvements
- Coordinating the gathering of pertinent project documentation
- Facilitating Root Cause and Problem Statement sessions
- Engaging the business to capture user stories
- Coordinating with technical team on exection and delivery
- Monitoring and managing Scrum Board
- Running Scrum and engaging team members, following up on blockers and noting action items
- Partnering with project team members to ensure standard processes (Project Life Cycle) are followed
- Updating project plan estimates, dates, resources and milestones with information from Product Managers and other project team members
- Coordinating User Acceptance Testing and assisting in testing efforts
- Experience working in a start-up
- Experience working as a Product Manager