Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
Fortinet has an exciting opportunity for a Procurement / Project Specialist, you will be working with internal parties to define and refine new product spec. You are responsible for coordinating with teams to design, develop, and release new products into production, and follow through on production with proactive and strategic actions that help achieve corporate growth objectives, through innovative, persistent, and conscientious. Job Responsibilities:
Job Skills Required:
- Successful release of new products that meet the PRD, on schedule, and within budget.
- Successful assistance in realization of operations inventory requirement plan that helps achieve corporate revenue and business goals.
- Successful instilments of proactive, strategic action plans that help minimize/eliminate existing and potential threats to corporate objectives
- Proven experience and ability in successful interface with various management levels internal and external, engineers, developers, component suppliers, contract manufacturers, logistic providers, and customers.
- Sourcing/ purchasing or similar experiences in a hi-tech company
- Experience with project scheduling, budgeting, RFP, component sourcing/quoting, and BOM cost analysis
- Experience with engineering BOM and change order management
- Knowledge in manufacturing processes, especially in server system, PCBA, and WiFi/AP related products
- Experience and knowledge with inventory control and quality concept (transactions, IQC/OQA, etc.)
- Solid understanding of the supply chain
- 2-4 years of sourcing/ purchasing experience
- Able to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English
- Fluency in Mandarin (and other Asian language) is an asset.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering is an asset
Posted: November 18, 2017
Closes:January 2, 2018