The mission of the Project Management Office is to bring the most important projects to realization.
As a member of the Project Management Office, you will be part of the team responsible for transforming strategy and goals into realized projects. The Senior Project Manager will play a pivotal role in leading a cross-functional team to deliver solutions that bring the greatest value to the organization. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless " from a rewarding career in Project Management to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Senior Project Manager , you will:
- Spearhead the successful delivery of large scale multi-disciplinary business and technology projects that directly contribute to our corporate growth initiatives
- Continually evolve Aritzia project management methodologies and develop the necessary technical capabilities to staff and resource for the highest project success
- Partner with executive stakeholders to champion transformation and change
The Senior Project Manager has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow self
- A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
- The skills to set clear objectives and hold yourself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
- The skills and education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Construction, Mining and Trades Management and Executive