The mission of the Project Management Office is to bring the most important projects to realization. THE OPPORTUNITY
Our business is experiencing significant growth and showing positive momentum to expedite investments across all our strategic growth drivers. As a member of the Project Management Office, you will be part of the team responsible for transforming these strategies and goals into realized projects. The Senior Project Manager will play an integral role developing and implementing key corporate initiatives to grow our business for the long term.
Our upcoming portfolio includes:
- Post-Acquisition Business Integration
- International eCommerce Expansion
- Customer & Marketing Programs
- Product Merchandising Technology Systems
- Distribution Centre Relocation
- Office Space Development
You will partner with business experts and lead cross-functional teams to deliver solutions that bring the greatest value to the organization. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Project Management to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Senior Project Manager , you will:
- Spearhead the successful delivery of large scale multi-disciplinary business, space, and/or technology projects that directly contribute to our corporate growth initiatives
- Continually evolve Aritzia project management methodologies and develop the necessary technical capabilities to staff and resource for the highest project success
- Partner with executive stakeholders to champion transformation and change
The Senior Project Manager has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Talent Mobility Program - From out of town? no problem - we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Management and Executive