The mission of the Project Management Office is to bring the most important projects to realization. THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing, and our Project Management Office (PMO) is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for transforming strategy into realized projects that create net new value for Aritzia. As the Project Director, Technology, you will lead a cross-functional team to drive the successful completion of the highest quality project deliverables, on time and on budget. You will play a pivotal role in overseeing the orchestration of complex technology projects and the delivery of best-in-class technology infrastructure solutions that bring the greatest value to the organization. With the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Project Management to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE JOB
As the Project Director , Technology, you will:
- Spearhead the successful delivery and continuous improvement of large scale technology projects that directly contribute to Aritzia's strategic growth initiatives
- Orchestrate internal and external multi-disciplinary teams and technology resources through critical dependencies and timelines
- Lead the business change management across our people and processes to adopt new functional capabilities
- Continually evolve Aritzia project management methodologies and develop the necessary technical capabilities to staff and resource for the highest project success
- Partner with executive stakeholders to champion transformation and change
The Project Director, Technology has:
- Proven and best-in-class skills, education, and/or applicable certifications
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Values and Business and People Leadership principles
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The ability to set clear objectives and design a strategy that inspires the team
- A dedication to quality and investing in results and new business opportunities that add value
- A deep understanding and commitment for the industry in which we operate
The typical hiring range for this position is $150,000-$170,000 CAD per year. The final agreed upon salary may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills and experience. Additionally, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon salary may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all.THE PERKS
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Product Discount - Maybe you've heard of our famous product discount? Or our exclusive private shopping events? You have now.
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Everyday Luxury dining, exclusive to Aritzia. Our in-house bistro and café is a private oasis where employees can enjoy curated, subsidized Everyday Luxury dining.
- The SET - Our in-office fitness studio and gym with state-of-the-art equipment, custom-created classes, and optional personal training. Open 7 days a week, works out well.
- Aritzia Virtual Wellness - Because your health, happiness, and safety matter - 24/7 resources to support you in your wellbeing goals, be it physical, mental, social, or financial.
- Aspirational Workplace - Our offices are specially designed to be spaces of creativity, productivity, and inspiration. They're also dog friendly. Woof.
- Amenities - Additional amenities include a private parent's room, shower facilities with elevated complementary conveniences, bike rooms, and more.
- The Extras - We also offer a multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos and on-site medical care.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Management and Executive