IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Monitoring compliance with the Project/Application Lifecycle guidelines as defined in the policies and frameworks.
- Solve problems: Identifying, resolving and escalating any issues and risks as and when required;
- Supporting the management of projects from initiation to closure with a committed goal of delivering on time, on budget, scope complete with a high level of quality and business satisfaction;
- Working with RBS program manager to request and obtain required resources to meet deliverables;
- Overseeing and supporting the team members working on the project; this includes providing staff performance feedback to RBS program manager;
- Facilitating and organizing Sprint Planning sessions with development teams, making sure team members have a clear understanding of Acceptance Criteria;
- Overseeing the development and execution of required Test Plans to ensure high quality deliverables; this includes coordinating large-scale User Acceptance Testing with business users across the Enterprise in gaining acceptance sign-off;
- Coordinating the preparation of Change Management plans in collaboration with TDS program manager and other stakeholders and supporting the execution of said plan.
- Providing transparency into project health through published schedules, regular status reporting, and current budget and forecasts;
Top Skills Required
- Previous experience (minimum 5+ years) supporting large projects/programs (>$5m), with Project Cost Control, Project Onboarding, Project Document Management and coordination
- Must have advanced-level experience with SharePoint Online, Confluence, MSFT Teams, MSFT DevOps, M365 suite and Visio.
- Strong analytical skills proven in previous roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work remotely and independently
- Familiar with Project Management principles, PMI, Prince2, Agile, SAFe, DevOps, etc.
- Affinity for Information Technology and Data Management
- Capable to work in a fast pace, dynamic environment with sometime ambiguous goals
- Experience in Mining or Natural Resources company similar industry is an asset
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.