Permanent Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Have many careers in one Firm.
Experience a firm where wellness matters. Are you a highly analytical, financially focused problem-solver who is looking to provide project control solutions to project management team(s)? Are you committed to building and leading a team? If so, this is the job for you!What will your typical day look like?
A Project Controller Manager is responsible for the overall workload management, career development and accountable for the quality of services within the team. You and your team will take accountability for various financial analyses, reconciliations and scenario analyses in relation to budgets and forecasts. You work directly with senior level internal and external clients, as well as firm leadership to present your creative solutions, discuss recommendations and provide project financial advice. You are a self-motivated learner who will build complex financial reporting models and customize project financial reporting. Your impeccable attention to detail will enable you to conduct quality reviews and provide feedback on the technical work products of junior resources. You will look to drive change and contribute to the growth and development of the overall Engagement Financial Services Practice through active involvement in one or more practice initiatives.About the team
Deloitte Consulting's Engagement Financial Services (EFS) Practice is comprised of client service professionals specializing in engagement, program, and account financial controls. The practice focuses on driving financial results and advising of financial impacts through the entire lifecycle of engagements, from pricing through engagement close.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
Our shared values
- Has a Major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Management
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in financial analysis, project controls, or project accounting
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in team management and supervision
- Has outstanding attention to detail and adherence to project deadlines while handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Has the ability to identify problems and develop creative solutions
- Has experience developing budgets, forecasts, and project pricing models as well as performing complex scenario analysis
- Seeks challenging opportunities across businesses and borders and takes accountability for personal and team results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Project Manager, Consulting, Developer, Equity, Business Manager, Technology, Finance, Management
Management and Executive