- Manage and publish news on company's social media platform (and other online platforms)
- Work with other team to develop targeted marketing campaigns, promotions and advertisements
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Company marketing plans
- Develop promotional material for the company's new products (Photoshop, Publisher skill is an asset)
- Responding to customer inquiries, maintain positive relationships with existing clients,
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time
- A friendly, proactive attitude
Qualifications: Completion of college or university degree, at least 1 years of related working experience.
Candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.
Thank you in advance for your application but please note only those who meet qualifications will be contacted. No calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification: