6-month contract Project Analyst role with a global enterprise organization with full remote work for the duration of the contract.
- 6-month contract Project Analyst role
- Working with large capital projects located in North America
- Global enterprise organization
What & Why:
As a result of major investment in their supply chain area, our client is looking to add two project analysts to their team to support a new project team currently being built to support the enhancement and optimization of distribution centres located in North America. You will be working closely with Project and Program Managers as well as senior leadership. You will be focused on the coordination of PM’s, ensuring they are tracking to project plan, creation of status reports, working with vendors and handling some of the financial tracking utilizing a variety of internal systems. This is a great opportunity to have the opportunity to work with a large capital project team with a very recognizable brand in Vancouver.
This client has a global presence and is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands. They are well known for their corporate culture and have recently won major awards for their accomplishments in 2020. 2021 is shaping up to be the largest year of their 20+ year history with major investment in technology as well as an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They have full work remote capability for the duration of the initial contract.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- Minimum 3+ years of project coordination or project analyst experience in any industry
- Competency required in SharePoint, MS Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge and experience working within a structured project management framework and with tools such MS Project/Smartsheet
- Works collaboratively with leadership to drive improvements in project, program and portfolio reporting and analytics
- Understands project and product management framework to support onboarding and adoption. Makes continuous improvements to processes and establish best practices enabling efficient and effective project delivery
- Experience gathering and analyzing data providing meaningful insights and accurate portfolio reporting in support of monthly and quarterly reviews
- Post-secondary education in computer science or business administration
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology