Are you a Project Administrator that would like to work for a fast growing construction company that focuses on community, philanthropy, and being green? This employee-first company is set on promoting a career path for all employees and has an open door policy to Senior Management. Be part of a fun and energetic company and apply today!
With the company experiencing rapid growth there are ample opportunities for growth within the company. They are focused on promoting a career path for their employees and want people that want to grow long-term.
This expanding contracting company is redefining the renovation and construction industry with a focus on the Customer. They are bridging the gap between quality construction and excellent customer service. Each project is taken on with a responsibility to the Client, the environment and with pride in the finished product. They want to become the go-to construction professionals in BC and across Canada. No job is too small or too big; from minor kitchen repairs to entire remodels and laneway suites.
• Provide support to the Project Managers with the day to day administration of various projects
• Assist with the administration of construction related activities and documentation
• Act as a liaison with subcontractors expediting drawings, shop drawings and related documentation
• Assist in sourcing and purchasing materials, rental equipment, office supplies, tools and services as required to support the project requirements
• Assist in the completion of daily progress reports
• Process invoices associated with site activities
• Assist in the preparation of drawings to support construction work as required
• Understand and perform document control functions
• Ad-hoc administrative duties
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in Construction or Development as a Project Administrator or Office Assistant
• Strong MS Office skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide variety of staff, clients and trades
• Valid drivers licence
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must be able to fit in with an energetic corporate culture
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• $20 per hour
• Comprehensive benefits package
• 2 weeks’ vacation
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Noah Bernstein at 604-689-8687 ext 258 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.