The Business Systems Group within IT is responsible for:
- Several internet/intranet sites to support internal and external communications for company, project and department information
- Business applications with custom reporting and custom interfaces
- Evaluating and implementing new 3rd party software
- Supporting database infrastructure for all of the above
- Engineering support tools
- Various other miscellaneous applications
We are looking for a new team member to help grow our team. We work with an exciting array of technologies and are willing to train on the job.
The ideal candidate possesses strong overall technical abilities with some knowledge of web systems. They should be a self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills, think strategically, and collaborate well with others. This position would be to build and support various business systems applications for our internal customers. Our internal customers and systems include HR, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, and Management.Primary Activities
- Collaboratively work with customers to collect requirements
- Develop, test, and support web sites and web applications
- Ensure compliance with design, development and integration phases of the Software Life Cycle by participating in design sessions, code reviews, user documentation and roll-out execution
- Provide operational support and training as required
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science
- Grasp of MS Visual Studio
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills
Successful candidate(s) must be able to obtain and hold security clearance at the Reliability level.
MDA provides customers around the world with essential information solutions used for decision making. Using the latest technology to change the world. Our employees enjoy challenging careers with opportunity for growth and learning.
MDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.