The Programmer Analyst's role is to define, develop, test, and maintain software programs and applications in support of business requirements.
We primarily work with .NET (C#), Angular, and SQL Server to develop web applications and integrations for RabbitMQ, Elastic Stack, and a suite of ERP tools (document management, workflow, business vault, etc.) We also work with SQL Server Reporting Services (along with SSIS) and Power BI.
Our development environment is Visual Studio/MSDN and JIRA/BitBucket/Bamboo for code management and deployment.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE OR SKILLS
- Work with stakeholders, analysts, and other developers to create, modify, and maintain applications.
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient code using software development best practices.
- Work with and support a range of applications and systems to support corporate business systems.
- Collaborate with the team, providing assistance and support to create the best product we can.
- Research and learn new technologies, techniques, and software tools.
- Adhere to the standards and guidelines established by the team.
How to Apply
- Certification or degree in the field of computer science, information systems or software engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices.
- Exposure to continuous integration / development.
- Exposure to the following would be an asset: Message Brokering (RabbitMQ), NoSQL (MongoDB), Azure Cloud, Elastic Stack, Git, Workflow, corporate ERP systems, BI Tools and Techniques.
Be a part of our craft. Apply for the Programmer Analyst position at kfaero.ca/careers today!
Customer Service and Support