IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Program/Portfolio Manager to join our client in the Lower Mainland.
About Our Client
- One of the largest and most complex enterprise IT environments in British Columbia
- Exposure to working on a wide range and variety of IT Infrastructure Projects
- An environment that will build and grow your skill set, and allow for promotions or opportunities to work on a variety of teams
- Office is very accessible via public transportation and offers long term contract opportunities
- Establish the project team and provide leadership, guidance and support to designated project staff, contractors and stakeholders.
- Oversee all aspects of the current projects within their portfolio, this could be up to 70 infrastructure focused projects total.
- Oversee a team of upwards of 5 Project Managers, and provide them with the necessary guidance to ensure delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Lead and coordinate project activities including financial responsibility for the projects and management of resources
- Identify and track metrics as they relate to the project deliverables.
- Manage client relationships with a variety of stakeholders across the organization.
- Minimum of 8 year’s recent, related experience in project management and facilitating and managing consultation processes with a wide range of stakeholder groups.
- A proven track record as a Program/Portfolio Manager, overseeing a minimum of 5 Project Managers.
- A strong background as a Program Manager with Infrastructure focused projects in a complex enterprise environment.
- Project Management Professional designation considered an asset.
- Experience leading IT infrastructure projects, working knowledge of quality improvement methodology, and change management is key to the success of this role.
- Excellent communication skills to function within a complex interdisciplinary environment including ability to communicate with the physician community.
IT/IQ is a specialized recruitment and consulting firm focusing on connecting our candidates to the best opportunities in the market. Our dedicated recruitment team is structured around four Information Technology skill sets (PMO, Development, Data Management/ERP and Infrastructure) and we are committed to building strong relationships and providing the highest level of service throughout the recruitment journey.
With us, creating opportunities start today.
Posted: September 15, 2016
Closes:November 14, 2016