Program ManagerDuration: 18-month contractPotential Start: July 2020Location: Greater Vancouver Area
Are you an experienced Program Manager looking for a long-term contract opportunity with a great client? Apply today!
What will you do?
- Coordinate a series of highly complex project implementations
- Integrate overall program component projects, resolving inter-project dependencies and track milestones
- Drive the business and architecture roadmaps
- Manage program related business risks
What skills do you need?
- 20 years of IT experience with 9 years as program manager on multiple highly complex projects integrating various system implementations
- Experience working at an enterprise level leading multi-million-dollar programs
- Familiarity with Oracle product suites such as PeopleSoft and their integration with custom applications
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.
Banking, Finance and Insurance