IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Program Manager – Electronic Enrollment to join our client in the Lower Mainland.
Why work with our client?
- Enterprise level multi-year transformation initiatives underway
- The program aims to automate business processes and increase the digitization capabilities of the organization including the implementation of scanning technology and electronic signature capability
- Offer long-term contracts and 40-hour work weeks
- Execute project plans in accordance with project methodologies and manage scope throughout the project life-cycle
- Report program progress through an agreed program governance structure outlining the project’s overall status, identified risks, schedule and budget
- Support and facilitate RFI and RFP responses on behalf of our client as assigned
- Support other programs and projects as assigned
- Define project quality requirements and ensure the right systems are in place and applied
- Provide clear and focused leadership for the project team to create a vision for process success and consensus on goal realization; communicate effectively with project team and stakeholders
- Apply superior conflict management skills and expertise to persuade and negotiate effective resolution of issues/disputes
- Effectively manage multiple stakeholders of all organizational levels while building and maintaining healthy stakeholder relationships; stakeholders include technical resources, internal staff, subject matter experts, contractors and vendors
- Effectively facilitate discussions with other program/project managers, business managers, and directors
- Develop program/project documentation in accordance with standard templates
- Perform business analysis or systems analysis tasks as required (gather business requirements, draft business processes, lead design reviews, lead test plan creation and execution, etc.)
Top Skills Required
- Minimum of 5-7 years of working experience working directly with B2C and/or B2B systems/technology, including at least two years in business or customer relationship management or professional services
- Bachelor’s degree or postgraduate diploma or professional degree in computer science/IT or equivalent
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management principles and methodologies as well as change management practices
- Demonstrated experience as a program manager of multi-stakeholder projects for a large complex organization across all project phases delivering projects greater than $500K
- Ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers, subject matter experts, and other project stakeholders
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.
Keywords: ITIQ IT-IQ
Posted: December 12, 2018
Closes: February 10, 2019