IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Program Manager – eCommerce to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Leading program process transformations and IT-readiness.
- Provide advisory services and support to program’s key deliverables, such as, the consolidation of business requirements, review and analysis of replacement options, business case, project charter, and overall change management and transition plans.
- Develop detailed project plans for each major program component
- Formulate strategic operational plans for each major program component
- Manage daily program management throughout the program life cycle, defining program governance & controls in accordance with the Project Management Office (PMO) standards, managing the program’s budget, coordinating projects and their interdependencies, leading quality control, reporting, risk planning, managing stakeholders’ communication and aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the program’s “outcome” with the aid of the business change manager
Top Skills Required
- Effective communication skills
- ability to connect people at all levels of the organization
- clearly articulate the vision, objectives and goals of the program
- clearly articulate team members’ tasks, responsibilities, expectations, feedback
- Strong leadership skills
- team motivation and performance
- Facilitation skills
- to ensure stakeholders have a voice and that decisions are being made swiftly in the best interest of the program
- ability to pull different stakeholders together to have difficult discussions and negotiate positive outcomes
- in times of conflict facilitate transparent discussions to settle issues and maintain harmony in the team and across stakeholder groups
- ability to influence outcomes through clear articulation of risks, issues, business imperatives, etc.
- Strategic thinking
- ability to understand issues in detail while understanding the bigger picture to ensure decisions being made are aligned with organizational strategy and in the best interest of the organization as a whole
- Technical expertise
- sound technical knowledge to understand the issues that are related to the technical aspect of the program as well as knowledge of theory to ensure that strategic initiative is taken when necessary
- experience creating a technology transformation strategy, plan, and tools to support data centers consolidation, network technologies, SaaS and migrate to Cloud as well as cloud-based data analytics using Microsoft technologies
- experience with changing IT processes to agile best practices
- Program Management expertise
- experience handling large scale programs through multiple program management methodology and techniques
- good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- the ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.