Absolute Software’s Global Support organization provides world-class support and services to our customers.
The Programs Analyst is a key contributor to the planning, design, coordination and implementation of Global Support business initiatives. Your role includes business process analysis and engineering, and generation of the related documentation. Well-developed analytical and technical skills allow you identify and extract pertinent data and perform quantitative analysis. Strong documentation skills allow you to organize and concisely communicate policies and procedures. Your role is both service and project based, executing tasks related to projects as well as responding to service requests that come from within the Global Support (GS) team.
Strong communications skills allow you to efficiently exchange information and clearly manage expectations among various stakeholders. You will have frequent contacts with peers in various departments.
With an aptitude for innovative problem solving, attention to detail, and proficiency in utilizing technical resources, you are a valuable member of the Global Support team. Your ability to work productively in a dynamic deadline-driven and process-oriented environment, both independently and as part of a team, is essential.
Accountabilities Will Include:
- Coordinate and execute departmental project initiatives and related reporting and documentation.
- Monitor support programs/initiatives currently in place. Provide and present regular status reports.
- Change management monitoring/tracking relating to support programs/initiatives.
- Design and implement quantitative metrics to measure effectiveness of various initiatives with a focus on Customer and Employee satisfaction and operational efficiency.
- Active role in preparation for departmental certifications and standards, including contributing to required standards deliverables, audit process participation and ongoing standards maintenance.
- Contribute to a customer-focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, and an absolute focus on improving the customer experience.
- Write knowledge base articles, process and policy documents, validated and verified, to be shared with customers and peers.
- Provide training for internal and external stakeholders relating to support programs, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, follow through and consistency.
- Coordinate day-to-day administration tasks.
- Participate in team projects.
- Ad-hoc query creation, reporting and analysis.
- Provide regularly scheduled reports supporting key operations (Top Tier customer reports, Red and Yellow Customer Reports, etc.).
- Assist with general Support Case tasks.
- Acquire and maintain basic knowledge of relevant products and service offerings.
What you’ll Need:
- Previous experience in customer service or technical support role.
- Relevant work experience in business analysis or process engineering role.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in problem-solving environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills essential
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact
- Strong work ethic and resourcefulness
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications suite
- Proficiency with Excel Reporting: PivotTable, Query, and Macro usage
- Proficiency with SQL Database Querying.
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Reporting Products.
- B.A. / B.Sc. / B.E. / B.Tech / Technical or Business Diploma in a related field
- Previous experience in customer service or technical support role in anorganization that has achieved a support certification
- Functional/Technical background in Microsoft Dynamics CRM,
- including the Support Module
- Track record in providing outstanding and unparalleled customer service
- Web and User Interface Design Experience
- Application Programming Experience (VB/ASP scripting)
- Media Presentation and Production Skills
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) designation.
Why Work For Us:
We are one of the largest software companies headquartered in downtown Vancouver. Our office is located near the waterfront where we have great views and close proximity to public transit, shops and restaurants. We produce our best results when we work together, so we've designed our new office to provide a bright and inspiring work environment with a variety of custom-built spaces so we can collaborate, communicate, and concentrate. We celebrate our wins in our large common areas where we hold hackathons, end of quarter celebrations, and monthly socials. We believe in a good work/life balance which is reflected in our annual employee retreat where it's all about friends and family. To learn more about what it's like to work at Absolute, visit the careers section of our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer