General Labour, Production Employees
Williams Lake, BC
Tolko Industries Ltd. is currently seeking General Labour
and Mill Production Employees
to join ourLakeview operations in Williams Lake, B.C. Employees will perform clean up duties and various entry level jobs in part-time to full-time employment status. Ideal candidates will have a proven commitment to safety, reliability, and be open to a variety of shifts.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Commitment to work safely in an industrial environment;
- Grade 12 or equivalent;
- Flexible to work a variety of hours and shifts, including weekends;
- Previous experience in an industrial environment preferred;
- Successful applicants will be reliable and dependable;
- Interpersonal Skills – able to work in a team environment;
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Work at a company where safety is a core value
- Care for yourself and your family with competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- Work with the best and brightest in the industry
- Live where you work
- Be part of a sustainable and environmentally responsible company
We are a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For nearly 60 years, our family-owned company is recognized by our customers and business partners for delivering reliability, flexibility, efficiency and quality. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy in our mills throughout Western Canada.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.
We are committed to the well-being of future generations through responsible operational and environmental performance. This commitment applies to all aspects of our business. We hold third-party certification on the forestlands that we sustainably manage in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. And we strive to play an active and constructive role in the communities where we live and work.For more information, check out our latest YouTube video!Build your career with us and apply today!
To explore current career opportunities and become a part of our community, apply online today at www.tolko.com
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
Management and Executive